Years of service.
Heather Lin's s experience spans many areas in the San Francisco Peninsula Real Estate, from investment, property management and leasing, to representing buyers and sellers in residential and commercial properties. Heather's keen insight in the Bay Area real estate market has guided her clients through countless complicated purchase/resale scenarios with optimal economic outcomes.
Service & relationships.
When you work with Heather toward the sale or purchase of a home, she handles all aspects of your transaction equally well. On one hand, she excels at providing her clients with all of the data and analytics necessary to make sound financial decisions. On the other hand, Heather brings genuine care and a nurturing approach to guide her clients to success every step of the way. She thrives on helping buyers locate the best values on the market while assisting sellers realize maximum return on investment through powerful marketing and presentation.
Heather is truly passionate about living and working in the Peninsula and loves helping people buy or sell real estate. She goes beyond the surface level to not only help her clients accomplish their goals, but also allow them to move on to the next stage of their lives and live the lifestyle they desire. There’s nothing more rewarding to Heather, and that’s why she encourages her clients to be true to themselves and to boldly follow their goals and dreams. If you’re considering the sale or purchase of a home in the mid-Peninsula, experience Passion, Pure & Simple by calling Heather Lin today.
Education & Affiliations.
- B.A. Emory University
- M.A. Monterey Institute of International Studies
- Chinese Real Estate Association of America
- San Mateo Association of Realtors
- Asian Real Estate Association of America
- California Association of Realtors
Awards & Recognition
Keller williams platinum award
- Issued by Keller Williams International - March 2022
- Associated with Keller Williams Palo Alto
- A distinguished award for Keller Williams individual producing agent who closed between $20M to $40M in sales volume in a calendar year.
- Issued by RE/MAX, LLC - April 2019
- Assoociated with RE/MAX
RE/MAX Platinum Club
- Issued by RE/MAX, LLC · Apr 2018
- Associated with RE/MAX
Hall of Fame Award
- Issued by RE/MAX, LLC · Aug 2017
- Associated with RE/MAX
- An elite group of real estate professionals who show consistent productivity year after year within the RE/MAX International Franchise Network.
Speak to an expert.
Solving real estate challenges is kind of our thing
Stay in touch.
Real estate markets move fast, let us help you stay on top of things!